|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Best Practices for Client Intake, Engagement, and Workflow
You'll get 5 PDF, 1 MP3 and 1 MP4
SKU: OLPM20180328100% SSL Secure
Live Program Date March 28, 2018
Accredited through March 27, 2021
MCLE Credits: 1.0 Practical Skills/General (Pending)
OSB Program No.: 6724*9
Includes program and supplemental materials, live polling questions, MCLE Form 6 for self-reporting of MCLE credits, and audio/video files of the CLE.
- Recognizing objectives and ethical traps
- Implementing the 7 key elements of intake forms
- Building in accountability to prevent mistakes
- Automating intake with ease
- Documenting representation: why bother?
- Appreciating the ethical implications of engagement versus nonengagement
- Finding alternatives when a nonengagement letter can't be sent
- Modernizing the engagement process using forms, brochures, automation, and eSignatures
- Identifying barriers to improving productivity: what's stopping us?
- Exploring the connection between bar complaints and poor workflow management
- Using technology and staffing to improve workflow