|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Effective Conflict Systems
You'll get 3 PDF and 1 M4A
SKU: OLPM20200311100% SSL Secure
Live Program Date March 11, 2020
Accredited through March 10, 2023
MCLE Credits: .75 Ethics (Oregon-specific) and .50 Oregon Practice & Procedure
Includes program materials, live polling questions, MCLE Form 6 for self-reporting of MCLE credits, and audio/video files of the CLE.
Learn the ethical principles behind conflict-of-interest screening, how to avoid common ethical traps, and the process of choosing, operating, and implementing effective conflict systems. Topics include:
- When is the lawyer-client relationship formed?
- What are my ethical duties toward prospects vs. current or former clients?
- How essential are disengagement letters vis-a-vis conflicts?
- When should I run a conflict check?
- Who should be included in my conflict system?
- What are best practices for conflict procedures?
- How can I avoid ethical traps involving dual roles, multiple clients, firm transitions, office sharing, and more?